watermark error?

BlaaT 0001 blaat0001 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 11:23:35 IST 2008

Hello all,

I'm running MailScanner op OpenBSD 4.2 and are also experiencing
problems with watermarking. If watermarking is enabled all NDR's are
marked by MailScanner. This is what the logfile tells me:

Apr 25 16:58:06 mailscanner MailScanner[12527]: Message
7732B11D828.0BC1B had bad watermark, added 10 to spam score

The message:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at XXXXXXXXXXXXX.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<XXXXXXXX at gmail.com>:
72.14.221.114 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550-5.1.1 This Gmail user does not exist. Please try
double-checking
550-5.1.1 the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces.
550-5.1.1 Learn more at
550 5.1.1 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596
e11si1731358fga.5
Giving up on 72.14.221.114.