watermark error?

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Sat Apr 26 14:59:47 IST 2008

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 2:57 PM, Hugo van der Kooij
<hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org> wrote:

>  Mikael Syska wrote:
>
>  | I get nothing like that in my maillog ... am I supposed to turn
>  something on ?
>
>  Your spouse? ;-)
>
>  But did you test on a bounce message? Your sample shows a normal sender.

This is not me that started this thread, but I just joined in as I
also have some problems. Sorry for hijacking, but I guess it would
help both parts.

I have sendt emails from the box to a not existent user at gmail ...
and get a NDR, when modifying the rules, to not add watermark, it gets
tagged as spam as it should be.

So I guess the rules are working ... when turned the "check" rules off
... and default is "yes" to check null senders, it gets tagged.

>  | I got:
>  | root [/usr/local/etc/MailScanner/rules]# grep "Debug" ../MailScanner.conf
>  | # Set Debug to "yes" to stop it running as a daemon and just process
>  | Debug = yes
>  | Debug SpamAssassin = yes
>
>  Don't do this. Debugging should be started from the commandline but not
>  from the config file.

Well, did both things ... still dont get much output. Not using SA
btw, since this is only a test box ...

>  | root [/usr/local/etc/MailScanner/rules]# grep "Water" ../MailScanner.conf
>  | # Watermarking
>  | Use Watermarking = yes
>  | Add Watermark = %rules-dir%/watermarking.add.rules
>  | Check Watermarks With No Sender = %rules-dir%/watermarking.check.rules
>
>  Please show these rule files as well.

root [/usr/local/etc/MailScanner/rules]# cat watermarking.add.rules