Watermark checking doesn't work

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Tue Apr 22 22:52:50 IST 2008

Hi,

I'm having the same problem ... using all default settings ...
watermark beeing added ... but its still tagged as spam, but it should
be returned to the user ..

MailScanner-4.67.6_1 from freebsd ports tree.

Use Watermarking = yes
Add Watermark = yes
Check Watermarks With No Sender = yes #
%rules-dir%/watermarking.rules, this is my next project, as only some
will use this as there SMTP server
Treat Invalid Watermarks With No Sender as Spam = spam
Check Watermarks To Skip Spam Checks = yes
Watermark Secret = %org-name%-Secret
Watermark Lifetime = 604800
Watermark Header = X-%org-name%-MailScanner-Watermark:

Am I also missing something here ... or is it broken on FreeBSD 7.0 ?

best regards
Mikael Syska