problems with dkim-milter and mailscanner/postfix

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 15:12:57 IST 2008

Ok some of the terminology is being lost on me here.

The Howtoforge instructions are totally straightforward for me to
follow, I suspect whatever is happening relates to either MailScanner
(full body edits?) or the version of Postfix.

I don't do anything especially complex with Postfix so I could use one
of Simon Mudds RPMs to get up to the latest version (assuming he's still
churning them out).

I also noticed in the logs errors such as:

902141FCDE SSL error:04067069:rsa routines:RSA_EAY_PUBLIC_DECRYPT:pkcs1
padding too short

Which mean nothing to me.

Frankly this seems a nightmare :-)