SA-Learn

Hostmaster Hostmaster at computerservicecentre.com
Fri Apr 18 14:28:25 IST 2008

>This may be a silly question to some

Far be it from my remit to make the two classic remarks "STFW" or "RTFM", you
may like to take a look at the "FM" :
http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.2.x/doc/sa-learn.html

I was going to summarize what it does, but I couldn't think of a clearer or more
concise way than the manual already provides.

PS - this wasn't intended as a "flame", merely some Friday-afternoon humor ;-)

--

Regards,

Richard

All E-Mail communications are monitored in addition to being content checked for malicious codes or viruses. The success of scanning products is not guaranteed, therefore the recipient(s) should carry out any checks that they believe to be appropriate in this respect.

This message (including any attachments and/or related materials) is confidential to and is the property of Computer Service Centre, unless otherwise noted. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Computer Service Centre.