ClamAV 0.93 released

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Mon Apr 14 20:36:30 IST 2008

Julian Field wrote:
> I have upgraded the ClamAV+SpamAssassin distribution available at
> www.mailscanner.info.
>
> Note that this new version does *NOT* work with the 'clamavmodule'
> virus scanner. So don't upgrade if you're running the clamavmodule
> scanner.

Will it in the future?  Was just about to install the SA/ClamAV bundle
and wanted to use clamavmodule.  Got lots of horsepower, so it't not a
showstopper if there's some major technical issues with it.  Doing it
the old fashioned way outta be fine if needed...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500