MailScanner folder

Ghetti, Ron Ron.Ghetti at town.barnstable.ma.us
Sat Apr 12 18:24:24 IST 2008

Thanks for the quick reply Peter.

Thats what I'm talking about, I had a feeling someone
could help me.
you hit the nail on the head.  Much thanks!!

my knowledge of dpkg is minimal,
I've been using apt-get for the standard stuff included with this distro.

some stats on this server from the logs.

There were 257 Messages Sent from Local ( internal) Users.
There were 121 virus infected messages removed.
There were 10,350 Total messages Recieved.
There were 2,982 Messages Queued for delivery.
There were 3,068 Messages Delivered.
There were 5,082 messages marked as spam.
There were 3,285 Messages rejected due to bad recipients.
There were 854 Messages rejected due to bad Sender Addresses (Domain Not Found)
There were 361 Messages rejected due to embedded-attached images ( image spam )
There were 5 Attempted Message Relays.
There were 16,514 Connections Dropped.
There were 21,280 rejected in Total.