MailScanner folder

Ghetti, Ron Ron.Ghetti at town.barnstable.ma.us
Sat Apr 12 17:45:42 IST 2008

ok, this is from the install script:

<quote>
echo I will install MailScanner under /opt, from where you can
echo move it if you want.
</quote>

I guess what I'm confused about is why there is a MailScanner folder
under the /etc folder.  perhaps this is from the distribution ?
can I remove this extraeneous folder ?
will it break things ?

on another note,
so whats up with cafe press not taking paypal ?
is that something new or just a vendor specific thing, I thought I'd used paypal
with them in the past...