Mail Within my own domain name is being labeled as Spam

Anthony Peacock a.peacock at chime.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Apr 10 09:19:14 IST 2008

Vernon Webb wrote:
>> Got a SpamCheck header from one of the messages? That should tell us
> what's
>> going on, but without that it's anyone's guess...
>
> That the thing it doesn't really tell me much:

That seems to indicate that the spamassassin score is 2.  That shouldn't
be enough to mark the message as spam, which makes me wonder if it is
being marked as spam by another means.  Do you check any RBLs in
Mailscanner?

To get more information you could change your MailScanner config to
include the full spamassassin report, using the following settings:

Detailed Spam Report = yes
Include Scores In SpamAssassin Report = yes
Always Include SpamAssassin Report = yes

--
Anthony Peacock
Study Health Informatics - Modular Postgraduate Degree