Maximum Attachment Size

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Apr 9 23:34:21 IST 2008

on 4-9-2008 2:25 PM Octavio spake the following:
> Hi
> I try to use the parameter Max Attachment Size but it
> seems doesnt works, there is something wrong?
>
> here is what I use
> ###MailScanner.conf
> Maximum Attachment Size =
> /etc/MailScanner/rules/max.attachment.size
Did you try this with .rules appended to the filename? In some cases the rules
parser needs the file name to end in .rules so I just got in the habit of
adding it on all of them to be safe.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and