Spamassassin not detecting spam

George izghitu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 22:33:58 IST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your replies. Here's what I get when running that command:
[root at cpm-group Mail-SpamAssassin-3.2.4]# spamassassin -t < ./sample-spam.txt
Subroutine FuzzyOcr::O_CREAT redefined at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/Exporter.pm line 65.
 at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/POSIX.pm line 19
Subroutine FuzzyOcr::O_EXCL redefined at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/Exporter.pm line 65.
 at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/POSIX.pm line 19
Subroutine FuzzyOcr::O_RDWR redefined at