misuse MailScanner

Michael Weis wm at meta.net
Tue Apr 8 10:26:59 IST 2008

Hello everyone,

we are planing to create an email-account to which
only mails with attachments will be send.

I have the job to extract this attachments from
the mail and handle them
(save, print, archive)

So far so good, but I have no idea
how to get the attachments to a disk.

I know mailscanner does this while scanning
for viruses (right?).

So how can I tell mailscanner to just save
attachments from a certain user's emails ?
(no problem if they were scanned before)

I searched the mailing-list-archive
but it seemed that nobody has to do this
before.

Greetings and thanks in advance

Michael

--
meta Trennwandanlagen, meta Straße, D-56579 Rengsdorf
Rechtsform: GmbH & Co. KG, Amtsgericht Montabaur HRA 10582