MailScanner ignoring some rules

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Sat Apr 5 00:45:03 IST 2008

on 4-4-2008 3:26 PM Rick Cooper spake the following:

putty and us vim on them.
I too have to be stuck on a windows machine because that is what my user base
is on. I can't have something better, they would get jealous!!

But I'm on the same page with the "liquid painkiller"!!  ;-P

Now just an hour on the train and 10 minutes to home, and I'm there..

Hurry up 5:00!!!

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and