SA times out

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Wed Apr 2 16:46:00 IST 2008

Julian Field wrote:
> Kevin Miller wrote:
>> If there's a bunch of messages in the incoming queue, how do you
>> specify which message you want to test against?

> You can't.

>>   I don't know if that
>> functionality is already there,

> It's not.

>>  but perhaps a feature request could be a
>> CLI switch to specify the message ID so MS only scans the particular
>> message(s) that you're interested in observing.
>>
> Good idea. I'll take a look. Would a single ID do?

I'd think so, at this stage.  Maybe someone will need multiple message
functionality in the future, but I'd hazard a guess that if more than
one message is problematic, that the trouble would be common amongst
them, hence, a single test would probably be sufficient...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500