The Good Doctor

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Apr 1 23:46:35 IST 2008

on 4-1-2008 3:22 PM Doc Schneider spake the following:
> Steve Freegard wrote:
>> DAve wrote:
>>> I liked Kaylee from Firefly, something about a girl half in coveralls
>>> with a bit of dirt on her face. I can't resist them, I always like the
>>> tomboys.
>>>
>>> Kaylee would sit down and talk Perl with Julian while she changed out
>>> a nic card on a running server with nothing but a butter knife.
>>>
>> I think we have a winner!
>
> FWIW: The same actress plays the new Doctor on Stargate Atlantis.

But she isn't half in coveralls anymore!  ;-P

You have to admit that Billie Piper had a certain "cuteness" about her as Rose
Tyler.

And isn't it amazing how many tech lists can veer off course when Sci-fi comes
into the discussion. Forget politics and world hunger!

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and