Including popip.db into whitelist

Kit Wong Kit at simplysites.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 14:52:37 IST 2007

Hi All
I have searched everywhere on the internet for an answer and have
decided to email those who know.
I have mailscanner/spamassassin running + MailWatch. I have noticed the
a lot of my client's emails are getting scanner  and some are marked as
spam. Since the server uses pop-before-smtp a list of valid ip address
are stored within popip.db

Is there a way of dynamically querying popip.db to not scan emails from
those ips. I have already whitelisted/bypassed 127.0.0.1 as described on
a post somewhere.

Adding domain names which are hosted on the server will not work due to
spoof emails.

Hope someone can help
Kit