One user whitelisted, everyone gets the spam...

Derek Buttineau derek at csolve.net
Mon Sep 24 15:08:07 IST 2007

On 2007-Sep-24, at 9:32 AM, DAve wrote:

> We were faced with exactly the same situation as you and solved the
> problem by splitting each multi-recipient message prior to the
> inqueue.
> Check the wiki for instructions on how to do that.

Speaking of splitting out recipients.  Julian, would it be possible
to get the attached patch incorporated into a future release of
MailScanner?  It's just a small adjustment to how the SA Caching is
working, to allow for multiple recipients with different spam
thresholds.   We ran into this ages ago when we started splitting out
recipients, and people complaining that spam was getting through even
though it was over their threshold.