ANNOUNCE: mailwatch2rbl

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Mon Sep 24 12:47:38 IST 2007

Version 0.5 has now been released which allows you to create any text
file and then run a command afterwards only if the contents of the file
has changed. This should make it usable by sendmail users and hopefully
any other system. An example of configuring postfix to directly access
the database is also included.