Blacklist Subject Modification

Rich Berrill Rich at GlaserTechnology.com
Thu Sep 20 17:15:39 IST 2007

It does in the case that High Scoring Spam is being delivered with just
header modification.

-----Original Message-----
From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Scott
Silva
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 11:10 AM
To: mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info
Subject: Re: Blacklist Subject Modification

Rich Berrill spake the following on 9/20/2007 7:53 AM:
> Greetings,
>
> I'm having a small issue with MailScanner and I was wondering if
anyone
> else may have come up with a solution for this in the past.  I have a
> user that when a message is blacklisted wants to have it given a
> specific subject heading rather than just {Spam} if the message was
> blacklisted.  At present I don't see a way that this is possible, and
> few days of searching archive and the web I haven't found an answer.
> have decent Perl experience and if it involves changing a few files I
> have no issue doing that.
>

> Thanks for the help in advance,
>
> Rich

Blacklisted mails aren't delivered, so what does it matter what the
subject says?

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and

If this message is spam, or has been marked as spam by mistake
please click on the link that is found below for instructions
on how to correct this.

http://mail.glasertechnology.com:8282