Watermarking rehashed

Mike Masse mrm at quantumcc.com
Mon Sep 17 21:05:11 IST 2007

I've been bitten by the problem of Watermarking and OoO replies tripping
  the automatic spam designation.     I like the idea of it and would
reather not have to just turn it off.   Is there any way to have the
watermarking code just add spam points as opposed to automatically
declaring a spam?    Also, maybe I'm misunderstanding how watermarking
works, but would it be possible to add a check in addition to the return
path, in that the from: address gets looked at as well, and if the
return path = null then it's a DSN, but if the from: address is not our
domain, then it's not automatically backscatter?

Mike