question about "unknown string"

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 10:33:40 IST 2007

On 17/09/2007, Jonas Lilja <jonas.lilja at exallon.sigma.se> wrote:

> Hmmm... I just rebuild the MS with the install-script (without problems) and
> when looking in the reports/en-directory the languages.conf file exists but
> is empty (0 bytes). The languages.conf.rpmnew doesn´t exist. The
> file-permissions looks fine. Hints? Is it possible to download a "default"
> languages.conf from the web?

Ouch. The second time around you probably scratched the languages.old
file. So now you need get it (languages.conf) from somewhere else.
Easiest is probably to download the tarball version of MailScanner and
getting it from inside that... If no kind soul can find the time to
send you a copy they might have just laying around (sorry, not me, not
right now at least...).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn