MailScanner + Zimbra...anyone done it before?

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Sun Sep 16 14:43:08 IST 2007

Glenn Steen wrote:

> As Martin suggested, putting MS on a separate GW box would be a simple
> and easily maintainable thing (I do this for M-Sexchange...

I'm very interested to know how this is done. I would like to have a box
that runs Postfix/MailScanner to receive and send mail as I trust this
setup, but with user accounts on a separate Exchange server as the users
want an Exchange server.

Can anyone point me to a HOWTO on how to do this or give me some pointers?

--
Chris Mason
Anguilla: (264) 497-5670 Fax: (264) 497-8463 Cell: 264-235-5670
Yahoo IM only: netconcepts_anguilla at yahoo.com

believed to be clean.