format error: can't find EOCD signature

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Fri Sep 14 18:18:38 IST 2007

It means that MailScanner tried to open a file as a zip that wasn't a zip.
Just a thought, Julian, but this comes up even though you put the note about
Ignoring EOCD errors in there. I noticed you really don't do anything with
The errors, just exit if $zip is undef. If you added the following line
Just above the ->new line in UnpackZip:

Archive::Zip::setErrorHandler( sub{});

There will be no error string automatically displayed when a Format Error
(or any other) occurs

Rick

believed to be clean.