How to remove {Disarmed} mail?

Andrea Bazzanini andreab at guttadauro.com
Wed Sep 12 14:32:53 IST 2007

Hello Daniel

I'm a new MailScanner too... and i met the same problem some times ago.

I have fixed it by adding , new rules to SA.

Before update, all message reach 4 or 5 points, the same message with
new rules installed reach 20 / 22 points.

Check the rulesemporium web site and try add new rules.

NB: I repeat... i'm a new user too... :)
NB: Ok.. my english in not  very clear