Blacklists by ip/mail/domain for each domain ...

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Wed Sep 12 13:55:16 IST 2007

Hi,

I know mailwatch has some kind of this function allready, but I need it
to be per domain.

I want to be able to block mail to domian A if there is the sender,
domain or ip are listed in a db table.

My first though was using the custom functions and write it in Perl, but
since perl aint my strong side, therefore I was wandering if someone
allready has made such thing. Then it would be easy to make a interface
on a simple page for the domain admin in MailWatch interface.

So its actually a modification to the mailwatch interface, and we dont
user it per user, but only per domain.

// ouT