Redirecting *.spamhaus.org queries to local feed server

Michael Baird mike at tc3net.com
Tue Sep 11 00:31:48 IST 2007

Anybody know what the filename for zen is on their rsync servers, I just
happened to setup an account with them in the past few days, and am
getting around to setting up the script they supply. I get sbl pbl xbl
just fine, but no zen (I tried specifying zen, in their script, just
like sbl pbl and xbl are specified).

Regards
Michael Baird