yum repositories, was: Just some ideas for upcoming MailScanner releases

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Thu Sep 6 20:03:33 IST 2007

Richard Siddall wrote on Wed, 05 Sep 2007 15:43:15 -0400:

> Another approach that might work would be to join RPMForge, or give Dag
> Wieers (etc.) an updated mailscanner.spec or SRPM to build from.
> Offloading repo support to RPMForge (and a few other entities) would
> make your life easier in some respects.

I think talking to Dag would be the best approach as Dag already has all the other
preliminaries and optional add-ons "in stock" and has had a long experience with repos.
Dags stuff is always very reliable, fast on updates, has several mirrors and this would
make it a one-stop shop for MailScanner.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany