Bug evaluating rulesets with the MailScanner command?

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Tue Oct 16 13:52:16 IST 2007

#MailScanner --value=virusscanning --from=glenn.steen at ap1.se
--to=glenn.steen at ap1.se --ip=172.16.0.1
Can't call method "DFileName" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/SMDiskStore.pm line 90.

# MailScanner --lint
Checking version numbers...
Version number in MailScanner.conf (4.64.3) is correct.

Yup, it's still broken.

I mentioned this on the list not that long ago, to zero response.

Cheers,

Phil

--
Phil Randal