Ruleset Woe

Paul Houselander housey at sme-ecom.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 10:50:06 IST 2007

Hi

I thought I had a decent handle on how rulesets worked but now im not so
sure.

I have a script that runs on a server that sends a daily csv file containing
info about all the mail thats been blocked for a particluar domain.

Since I started using the sane security clam definitions this mail keeps
getting flagged as a virus.

Ive tried to use rulesets to exclude this particluar email from being virus
checked

I have these rulesets set up

Scan Messages = %rules-dir%/scan.messages.rules
Virus Scanning = %rules-dir%/virus.scanning.rules

The Email is sent from the local machine (127.0.0.1) and From:
admin at domain.com To: paul at differentdomain.com

Ive tried the following in scan.messages.rules

FromOrTo:	default	no