SpamHaus DROP list

clacroix at cegep-ste-foy.qc.ca clacroix at cegep-ste-foy.qc.ca
Tue Oct 16 03:01:01 IST 2007

Using the perl script that was posted here earlier, and this simple
awk/sed pipe abuse i bet you can archive what you want quite easily, but
why would you want to block at the firewall level, it's so much cleaner to
do at the mta level, at least it won't fall back to your secondary MX.

cat spamhaus-droplist |awk '{print $1}' | sed -e 's/^/iptables -I INPUT -i
ethX -s /' | sed -e 's/$/-d 0\/0 -j DROP/'

I guess you can make some shell script that will
1 take the old file and generate equivalent delete rules
2 run the perl script found on this list earlier today
3 run the cmd above

anyways, i hope this can help you.