Running as a Milter?

Jay Chandler lists at sequestered.net
Thu Oct 11 02:01:51 IST 2007

Scott Silva wrote:
> on 10/10/2007 3:21 PM Jay Chandler spake the following:
>> Now that Postfix supports a milter interface, has anyone had any luck
>> getting MailScanner to run in-line so it can reject during the SMTP
>> conversation?
> MailScanner doesn't work that way. It isn't a milter. If you want to
> reject inline, there are milters that will do that.

Yeah, that's a bit unfortunate.  I was under the impression that using a
milter might have been an interesting direction to go in as far as
getting MailScanner to run inline.  Unfortunately, I'm as close to being
a developer as I am to being a nuclear physicist, so I'm probably not
the man to do it...

--
Jay Chandler / KB1JWQ
Living Legend / Systems Exorcist