Where do I look for errors?

Jason Gottschalk Jason at SYO.Com
Tue Oct 9 02:35:59 IST 2007

Hello MailScanner,

  I have a user that gets "Deferred: Connection Refused by
  staffcos.com" when they send mail to one of the addresses at that
  domain, they can send to other addresses without any problems.

  I have looked at all the log files I can find, I see no evidence
  the message in question ever made it to our server. Mailscanner show
  no record of it. But if I go to the sender's PC and send the message
  myself, the error certainly comes back.

  First a warning after four hours, then a failure at 5 hours.

  Is there a log file I might be missing? I've looked at maillog,
  exim_mainlog, exim_paniclog and exim_rejectlog.

  Help?????

--

Best regards,

 Jason Gottschalk                         mailto:Jason at SYO.Com
 SYO Computer Engineering Services, Inc.
 SYO - Servicing Your Organization
 586-286-2557