copy spamassassin bayes filter to new ms machine

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Fri Oct 5 11:52:18 IST 2007

I'd stop MailScanner on the source machine first before copying the
files.

It would also be a good point to do an sa-learn --force-expire too.

You'll need to ensure that the ownership and permissions are correct
after copying the files.

Cheers,

Phil (who's done this very successfully here not too long ago)

--
Phil Randal
Network Engineer