copy spamassassin bayes filter to new ms machine

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at pdscc.com
Fri Oct 5 06:28:10 IST 2007

Is it possible to copy the spamassassin bayes corpus from a working
mailscanner/mailwatch/spamassassing system to a newer ms/mw/sa box I setup to
jumpstart it, rather than having to start from scratch?  I figured this would
be an easy google answer, but not so far.

The new box is much faster and we want to retire the old box, but make use of
it's "experience".
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting