Anyone using MIMEDefang w/MailScanner to verify TO: address isvalid {Scanned by Allteks Mailsafe}

Paul Houselander housey at sme-ecom.co.uk
Fri Oct 5 10:46:41 IST 2007

Take a look at http://www.mimedefang.org/kwiki/index.cgi?RelayCheckAddresses
I used to use the script but have progressed onto the one linked of the
bottom - Ray Fergusons fancy one (it uses a cache so cuts down on the amount
of call outs)

It works really well for me, cuts down on so much rubbish to invalid users.

mimedefang was pretty straight forward to get going if you follow the
install instructions.

Cheers

Paul