Anyone using MIMEDefang w/MailScanner to verify TO: address is valid

Jeff Ramsey jefframsey at tubafor.com
Thu Oct 4 23:51:23 IST 2007

I am getting over 20,000 messages every day now, and only 3-5% are
not spam. MailScanner is working great, however during the day it
gets backed up to the point that it takes over an hour to get a
message in or out.

I was told that I could use MIMEDefang to verify that the TO: address
is actually a vaild user. I am not quite sure how I would write such
a filter. If anyone has a working mimedefang-filter for this
situation, can you please send it my way?

Jeff Ramsey
MIS Administrator
TMI Forest Products, Inc.
jefframsey at tubafor.com