MailScanner Broke on both Fedora Core 6 & 7

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Thu Oct 4 14:39:37 IST 2007

On Thu, 4 Oct 2007, Julian Field wrote:

> Come on man, relax. This guy's got himself into a tight corner and I
> think you have already made that perfectly clear. It doesn't help him
> solve the problem he's got. Let's concentrate on getting him going
> again, I'm sure he has learned his lesson after your detailed explanations.

As soon as Vernon can produce sufficient details to see what goes on we
might give that a shot.

I just checked and there is no basic troubleshooting section on the
mailscanner site. I think we just established there is some need for it.
Perhaps I should give it a scratch.

Hugo.

 	(Thanks JFK, for this quote of George Bernard Shaw.)