Removing attachments but delivering the message

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Thu Oct 4 09:57:00 IST 2007

On Wed, 3 Oct 2007, Fabio Viero wrote:

> Great Julian, thanks for the help.
>
> And as for credit cards, yes, non-international ones exists. The bad thing
> about them is that they´re valid only inside your country ;)

We just call them bankcards here. And they are only valid inside the
Netherlands. Just about anyone here has one. I would guess creditcards
(Mastercard, VISA, ...) have only a 1 out of 3 coverage here.

But if yo have bank account you should be able to transfer money based on
the IBAN codes. But I think that will not help you in the case of the
book. But perhaps a local bookshop can buy it on your behalf and charge
you the costs? Or someone else with a creditcard is willing to provide the
service to you.

Hugo.

 	(Thanks JFK, for this quote of George Bernard Shaw.)