Need help with notifications not working

Dave Jones davejones70 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 23:47:15 GMT 2007

I tried the suggestion to change the default line to be "FromOrTo:" but that
didn't change the results.  I would have expected it to disable even more
notifications adding the "Or" but my problem is that no user notifications
are being sent at all, only to postmaster.

FYI, the MCP notifications are working but I suspect this has something to
do with the fact that MCP runs a second copy of SA and had it's own
notification logic.

Now I have gone back to the default settings below in the
MailScanner.confand user notifications still don't work.  Anyone have
any tricks to
debugging this?

MailScanner.conf
Notify Senders = yes
Notify Senders Of Viruses = no
Notify Senders Of Blocked Filenames Or Filetypes = yes
Notify Senders Of Blocked Size Attachments = yes
Notify Senders Of Other Blocked Content = yes

Thanks in advance,

Dave

--
Dave Jones