Too messages in Hold folder when spamassassin is activated in MailScanner

Israel Garcia igalvarez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 21:44:33 GMT 2007

Well, I have to tell you I'm continuing with the same problem with too many
messages in HOLD folder and a terrible delay (sometimes 1 hour) and because
the way my company works it's not allowed to keep messages for more than 10
min... I have to remember that when I disable spamassassin in mailscanner
everything is fine... There's no dough the cause of my problem is the high
traffic in my connection to Internet and SA and DNS timeouts. I was thinking
in change  SA for another anti-spam ..I read about Dspam (
www.nuclearelephant.com).. and I want to ask the list if Dspam can be
integrated with mailscanner...Any ideas?

thanks in advance
regards
Israel

Regards;