Redundant Mail System Suggestions

Johnny Stork stork at openenterprise.ca
Tue Nov 27 20:10:10 GMT 2007

Unfortunately there is a need for the Outlook connection. I have been
using/deploying Scalix solutions for a few years and although I am
pleased with the product, it lacks in extended groupware functionality
so thats why I am starting to look at alternatives

--
*Johnny Stork*
Business & Technology Consultant
stork at openenterprise.ca