URIBL_SBL timeouts running MS in debug mode.

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Nov 26 23:56:48 GMT 2007

on 11/23/2007 12:38 AM Steve Freegard spake the following:
> Hi Scott,
>
> Scott Silva wrote:
>> I just found my servers are both firewalled, although we have less
>> than a tenth of the traffic that they say is allowed. I guess that
>> they found that money is more important than the good fight! I guess
>> I'm back to the njabl and the dsbl.
>
> Add Spamcop to that list (bl.spamcop.net) - it's much more reliable than
> it used to be, so it can be safely used at the MTA level now.  It is
> almost as effective as the SBL+XBL portions of Spamhaus from my own
> testing.
>
> Remember you can still query the CBL (cbl.abuseat.org) which forms the
> largest and most frequently changed part of the Zen dataset providing
> you fall under their usage terms as well.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve.
Does anybody have an idea on how long the block lasts? Or is it permanent?
I have an e-mail in to spamhaus asking for info on why I was blocked. But I'm
not holding my breath!

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and