URIBL_SBL timeouts running MS in debug mode.

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at fsl.com
Fri Nov 23 08:38:59 GMT 2007

Hi Scott,

Scott Silva wrote:
> I just found my servers are both firewalled, although we have less than
> a tenth of the traffic that they say is allowed. I guess that they found
> that money is more important than the good fight! I guess I'm back to
> the njabl and the dsbl.

Add Spamcop to that list (bl.spamcop.net) - it's much more reliable than
it used to be, so it can be safely used at the MTA level now.  It is
almost as effective as the SBL+XBL portions of Spamhaus from my own testing.

Remember you can still query the CBL (cbl.abuseat.org) which forms the
largest and most frequently changed part of the Zen dataset providing
you fall under their usage terms as well.

Cheers,
Steve.