Way OT: Minimum hardware capacity for 35k e-mail scans/day

Martin.Hepworth martinh at solidstatelogic.com
Mon Nov 19 13:59:41 GMT 2007

Rob

Hehe - then of course there's lots and lots of regional accents in the UK....one old chap I knew when growing up could, for lots of towns and cities esp in Yorkshire, get the street where you brought in depending on your accent!

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic