Minimum hardware capacity for 35k e-mail scans/day

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Nov 16 22:16:40 GMT 2007

on 11/16/2007 1:25 PM Drew Marshall spake the following:
> On 16 Nov 2007, at 20:25, Scott Silva wrote:
>
>> on 11/16/2007 1:07 AM Martin.Hepworth spake the following:
>>> Jules
>>> Added a bit near the optimisation section..
>>> "http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=maq:index#getting_the_best_out_of_spamassassin"
>>>
>>> Which covers this and various other stuff I usually do too.
>>> Also added in a link to this from the SA recommendations page.
>>> Feel free to tidy up my English ;-)
>> Your English was fine, in fact much better than some people I work
>> with that have English as their 'first' language. I saw just a couple
>> typos, key bounces, etc...
>
> Hate to tell you Scott but Martin is about as English as they come (I
> believe) as he really is from England! :-)
>
> I ought to add, not that this should guarantee that his English is
> better than anyone else's but I am prepared to bet that both my and
> Martin's Swedish combined is about a million miles worse than Glenn's
> English (When you compare second language skills)!

I wasn't thinking, just reacting to a "plea to correct my english".
One of our data-entry operators is out with a broken ankle, so the rest of the
department is pulling the load. With a department of seven, that can add up to
quite a bit of extra load.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and