Minimum hardware capacity for 35k e-mail scans/day

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at technologytiger.net
Fri Nov 16 21:25:29 GMT 2007

On 16 Nov 2007, at 20:25, Scott Silva wrote:

> on 11/16/2007 1:07 AM Martin.Hepworth spake the following:
>> Jules
>> Added a bit near the optimisation section..
>> "http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?
>> id=maq:index#getting_the_best_out_of_spamassassin"
>> Which covers this and various other stuff I usually do too.
>> Also added in a link to this from the SA recommendations page.
>> Feel free to tidy up my English ;-)
> Your English was fine, in fact much better than some people I work
> with that have English as their 'first' language. I saw just a
> couple typos, key bounces, etc...

Hate to tell you Scott but Martin is about as English as they come (I
believe) as he really is from England! :-)

I ought to add, not that this should guarantee that his English is
better than anyone else's but I am prepared to bet that both my and
Martin's Swedish combined is about a million miles worse than Glenn's
English (When you compare second language skills)!

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by Technology Tiger in association with Mail Launder.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ