scanning rules

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 20:34:25 GMT 2007

On 16/11/2007, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
> on 11/15/2007 1:52 PM Steve Campbell spake the following:
> > I'm not sure, but I believe his leaving has fixed the swapping on my
> > server that I thought was a result of MS.
> >
> > Steve
> See! Another satisfied customer! ;-P

Yeah.... Too bad that Edward didn'thave the "luxury" of a few moments
of calm troubleshooting (as if it ever is:-)... And now has joined the
"not-so-satisfied"... I love MailScanner so much... I wan't everyone
else to love it too:-):-)
A few more ml of $BEVERAGE and I'll start making (bad, since I'm not
native to English) poetry about it....:-D

Mailbox overflows,
MailScanner to the rescue!
Badware is no more!> --

(Oooooh, worst Haiku _ever_. Sorry!:-)