scanning rules

eclipsem at optusnet.com.au eclipsem at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 15 11:38:35 GMT 2007

So, you want to charge to me 200 pounds for you to tell me why when things are bypassed it keeps logging that its doing these actions? I thought any programmer worth his grain of salt would not have things log when that section of code is not enabled, it is poor quality control and makes debugging hard.

I also note you NIETHER you or your rude and arrogant hugo long term user commented on the real issue ans to mailscanner not whitelisting when told to given other rules read in at load time.

Don't worry though,  all your users can be led into a false sense of belief when they try debug your software, which wont be our problem as our MTA is now using MIMEDefang,  working as it is documented.

I hope this makes it to Google fast so people researching mailscanner can see what they can expect from you julian.

and yes dont worry after I hit send here the next message is to mailman to remove myself

> Julian Field <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

believed to be clean.