Help understanding reports

Gottschalk, David dgottsc at emory.edu
Fri Nov 9 18:16:24 GMT 2007

Jeff,
        My experience with mailscanner-mrtg was it was highly inaccurate, until I modified the script a bit. The numbers seemed all over the place. I messed with it a bit, and was finally able to get some realistic looking numbers out of it. The software is pretty old as far as I can recall. Hope that helps.

David Gottschalk
UTS Infrastructure Technology Services