Bongo Project

Lance Haig lhaig at haigmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:49:55 GMT 2007

Hi Julian,

I am part of the team working on the Bongo Project Mail system
http://www.bongo-project.org

I suggested to the developers that we try to create an agent in our
system that integrates MailScanner into our SMTP agent. The guy who
wrote the SMTP agent seemed keen to do this and I was wondering if you
had any documentation for developers that I could pass on?

I know that MS uses a queue based system and said so to the guy.

We currently have a antispam agent that uses spamassasin as the engine
so I don't think it would be very difficult to change that to
accommodate MS.

Any guidance that you  have for me to pass on to the developers would be
great.

Regards

Lance